Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Damn, Transformers might actually be GOOD


Holy crap–it really is more than meets the eye.


I have been mocking this Transformers movie ever since it was rumored, and laughing even harder once Michael “Pearl Harbor” Bay got involved. The thousands of squealing fanboys wetting their pants over this movie doesn’t help. I was never a transformers fan as a kid, and I have no idea what the “purists” will think of this movie– nor do I care. And I am HIGHLY skeptical of any movie based on a toy.



On top of all that, lately I’ve been feeling like we’ve pretty much seen everything with special effects these days. There just doesn’t seem to be anything really new or innovative, and so the days for me are gone when I will go see a movie just because of the FX.
But this new trailer… I have to say, it’s pretty fucking GOOD, man. I am impressed by both the action and the special effects. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I just might see this film.



Check it out at yahoo in HD

No comments: