Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Top 10 Heroes Comments Not Quite Heard in the Season Finale

No Thanks, I'm Full.


Top 10 Heroes Comments Not Quite Heard in the Season Finale

If you rewind your Tivo, you just might be able to hear these comments made by various heroes in the Season Finale:

1. Peter - “Does anyone have any oven mitts? My hands hurt.”
2. Dr. Suresh - “Kill Sylar? You need either a sword or a wall map.”
3. Cheerleader - “Can I ever be anorexic? Or would I just go back to a healthy weight?”
4. Sylar - “How can I still be losing to these people?”
5. DL – “Honey, you’re a split personality? So does this count as a threesome?”
6. Hiro - “Hey Ando, why don’t you enroll in my Dad’s 15 minute Samurai Training Program?”
7. Parkman - “If you could read my mind, you’d know I’m a pussy.”
8. Molly - “Just call me Hero LoJack.”
9. Nikki - “I swear, Officer, he’s a good man! Please don’t arrest him!”
10. Nathan - “My power isn’t flying…it’s ruining a season finale.”

At least that’s what I thought I heard…

No comments: