Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Monkey Predicts... a new Celeb Hottie on the Horizon

Who is this hottie and why am I talking about her? Glad you asked...



I've got a 6th sense. No, I don't see dead people. I see hot people.


I have the ability to spot hotties in crappy movies who are going to turn into big celebrity stars. And I've got a new one for you to watch.

Trust me, you'll be seeing a lot more of her soon.

How did I acquire this mutant power? I really don't know. I wasn't bitten by a radioactive spider, or subjected to gamma rays in a failed experiment. I do know that the first time I discovered I had this gift, I was 15. I spotted an unknown actress named Sharon Stone in a crappy movie called King Solomon's Mines, and I knew at that moment that she was going to be a megastar. Keep in mind, this is before she had done Police Academy 4. I'm not some bandwagon groupie.

There have been other occasions where I have spotted future hottie celebs- in '92 I spotted Monica Bellucci in Bram Stoker's Dracula, and then spotted her again in Brotherhood of the Wolf. There was no doubt in my mind that she was going to go big. A few years later? She's in Matrix Reloaded, and a future of superstardom awaits her, thank you very much

My newest vision? Noureen deWulf. 'Who?' you are saying, and that's exactly my point. She hasn't done much so far, mostly some tv and a couple small roles in crap movies like National Lampoon's Pledge This! But she had one brief scene and one line--ONE LINE--in Ocean's Thirteen (she was one of the Expo Girls- didn't even have a name). And my sixth sense went off for the first time in a long time.

Now, you get to enjoy my talent as well. Soon, you will be seeing her everywhere, and you will be able to brag 'I knew about her way back when she was playing roles that didn't even have a name'.

Don't worry, I'll let you know when my sixth sense goes off again with someone new.

No comments: