Friday, June 1, 2007

New Releases: The monkey runs down this week's movies














It's pretty simple really.
Do you wanna bang the hottie or hang with this jackass?

Here's what opening in theaters this weekend...

Day Watch: this is the sequel to the highly praised cult film Night Watch, about the ongoing battle between good and evil. Personally I loved the first one and I thought the special effects were really original, so I'm in for this one too. Watch the trailer over on the left and decide for yourself.

Rise: Blood Hunter: I have no idea how good this movie is, and the title screams straight-to-DVD. But I had to mention it because it features Lucy Liu and Carla Gugino having lesbian vampire sex. I'm in!

Mr. Brooks: Originally I was interested in this serial killer despite Costner's involvement, but once I found out that no-talent hack Dane Cook was in it too... well, that's a dealbreaker.

Knocked Up: the guys from the 40 Year Old Virgin are back with their latest- the story about a 1-night stand that goes wrong when the girl gets pregnant. Come on, the movie is about Katherine Heigl getting nailed. You do the math.

No comments: