Monday, June 18, 2007

UPDATED! The REAL Bat Cycle Revealed! NOW WITH VIDEO

Damn that looks dangerous to ride... and MUCH cooler than that other bike

UPDATE! VIDEO AVAILABLE AFTER THE JUMP
Let's face it- I was fooled by that false Batcyle in a previous post (I wasn't the only one). But the good news is that that over-the-top bike isn't from the Dark Knight. My faith in Nolan has been restored.. More info and another photo after the jump.



UPDATE: MSN has a clip from the Today show of the new bike.
check that out at MSN, via the always excellent Film Ick.

The LA Times has an article on the new bike, called the Bat Pod. It's worth checking out. All I have to say is thank god they aren't using that other bike. I really like this less stylized look over the over-the-top crap from the first round of Batman movies...

No comments: