Monday, July 2, 2007

the Naked Monkey Run: Streaking through the Internet so you don't have to

I got my iPhone! I got my iPhone!



Time for another quick run through the theater aisles...



Christian Bale says there will be a Batman 3...

It's been official for a while that Indy 4 was gonna suck, but this spy photo of Shia as a greaser is just another nail in the coffin... God damn you, Lucas!

more photos, rumors and slander after the jump...


Some more revealing Indy pics here. Wow, could I be less interested to see a geriatric Indy? Harrison looks like hell.

Is this Benecio Del Toro preparing for his role as the Wolf Man?

PETA is apparently pissed off at the treatment of Speed Racer's monkey Chim Chim.


Marisa Tomei is finally topless in a movie. Um, isn't this about a decade late?

Whatever happened to Richard Kelly's follow up to Donnie Darko, Southland Tales?

Looks like Kelly isn't done just yet... His next one is the box.

I'm not a huge Jack Black fan, but Be Kind, Rewind is gonna be hilarious.

Finally. The full Bourne Ultimatum trailer is finally out! Say it with me: Best. movie. of. the. summer.

No comments: